Lynn Animal Hospital offers a wide range of boarding services to our clients and their feline pets. It doesn't matter if they are going to be staying for the day or for several weeks; they get the concerned care that is needed. In most cases we have accommodations available even at the last minute for those unforeseen emergencies.
We offer daycare for single days for pets that need time away from home if there are friends or family coming to visit, a planned party, or workmen coming to your house. You are welcome to partake of any of the additional services such as a nail trim, examination, blood pressure monitoring and annual or medical progress related blood work.
For those pets that are staying for 2 days or longer, the day they check in is FREE whether they arrive in the morning or evening! You also have a variety of boarding packages to choose from. Each package can be tailored to your pet. Kitty can have a brushing each day, with toys and catnip or even a "snuggle" session with our kitty care attendants. Toys and comfy bedding is provided, but feel free to bring toys that your kitty would enjoy as well.
Vaccine Requirements for Cat Boarding:
- Rabies, Feline Distemper, Medical Examination within 1 year with Lynn Animal Hospital
We also can provide other services while your pet is boarding. These include:
- Medication Administration
- Fecal Collection and Examination
- Nail Trims
- Microchip Placement
- Dematting (with or without sedation)
- Doctors Examinations
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
Please feel free to ask if there is something else you would like us to do while your pet is staying with us. Special food and feeding times, rechecks, blood work, a dental exam: we will be happy to accommodate
We can also provide care for our special needs patients including geriatric animals, diabetics, and animals that "don't play well with others" that are unable to attend other boarding facilities. Our trained technicians and assistants are ready to help.
In many cases with healthy animals we can schedule surgical and dental procedures while they are staying with us in the hospital. As a bonus, on the day of their procedure you will not be charged for boarding. We can take care of the pre-operative fasting as well as the recovery period afterward.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or contact us by email. We would be happy to go over our boarding procedures, rates or schedule a tour if you would like to see our pet accommodations.
Cat Boarding Packages:
- Purrfectly Happy - Boarded in vet supervised, year-round climate controlled facilities. Each kitty has a condo, housekeeping and room service with toys and treats provided
- Purrfect Paradise - Combines the Happy package with a daily brushing and catnip.
- Purrfect and Pampered - Combines the Happy package with a daily brushing, catnip, and a 10-15 minute snuggle session with a kitty care attendant.